UNI-ADVENTURE ENROLMENT PROCEDURES
ENROLLMENT WILL BEGINS ON THE FOLLOWING DATES
Enrollment should be completed either in person at the Flora Ho Sports Centre, or through online registration. Email applications are not accepted. Participants can enroll in person and settle the FULL payment at the Reception Counter of the Flora Ho Sports Centre during opening hours. Unless courses are oversubscribed or cancelled, successful applications will not be notified and participants should attend the first lesson at the specified place and time. If courses are oversubscribed or cancelled, unsuccessful applicants will be notified.
Enrolment fees of the coursescan be paid in the following methods
Please note the reception conter at both Flora Ho Sports Centre and Stanley Ho Sports Centre will go Cashless entirely.
- by Apple Pay / Sansung Pay / payWave in person at the reception counter of Flora Ho Sports Centre
- by Octopus in person at the reception counter of Flora Ho Sports Centre
- by Credit Card (visa / master) / Union Pay in person at the reception counter of Flora Ho Sports Centre
- by Online payment via HKUEMS HKU Event Management System
Certain courses require a minimum number of participants. For most courses, a decision to conduct or cancel the course will be made 1 working day prior to commencement of the course.
ENROLLING AND PAYING ONLINE
HKU full time students and staff can enrol the courses under UNI-Adventure and make payments on the web through HKUEMS (HKU Event Management System) on a first-come-first-served basis.
II. Procedure for enrolling in Uni-Adventureonline for HKU Students and Staff
- Login with your HKU Portal UID and PIN.
- Click the “Events” icon and then ‘HKUEMS HKU Event Management System’.
- Select ‘Institute of Human Performance’ under ‘View events from’.
- Click ‘Go’.
- Select the course you want to enroll in.
- If the course is not yet full, click the ‘Register’ icon. If the course is full, you will find the message ‘This event is full’ and you should try other courses.
- Fill in information in the required area.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Continue with the payment procedure by clicking ‘Yes, I would like to pay by credit card now’ if you want to pay online with your credit card at the same time.
- You will receive email acknowledgements for successful registration and online payment. You can also retrieve your enrollment and payment status by revisiting your enrolled course on HKUEMS.
- Repeat Steps 5-10 for other courses that you would like to enroll in.
Procedure for Paying Online
- Revisit your enrolled course with the specific URL included in your email acknowledgement for successful enrolment.
- Click ‘Pay Online’ and then ‘Yes, I would like to pay by credit card now’.
- Fill in your credit card information in the required area.
- Click ‘Proceed’.
- You will receive email acknowledgements for successful online payment. You can also retrieve your enrollment and payment status by revisiting your enrolled course as in Step 1.
- Repeat Steps 1-5 for other courses that you need to make payment.
Enquiries regarding Uni-Adventure courses can be directed to Mr. Matthew Fung, Sport and Recreation Officer at 2819 8117 or firstname.lastname@example.org / Ms. Rhoda Wu at 2817 3447 or email@example.com . Enquiries regarding the use of the HKU Portal or HKUEMS can be directed to Information Technology Services’ Service Desk at Library Building (Old Wing), room 101, 39170123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FLORA HO SPORTS CENTRE (FHSC) LINDSAY RIDE SPORTS CENTRE (LRSC) 111-113 Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Tel: 2817 4046 Fax: 2855 0344
STANLEY HO SPORTS CENTRE (SHSC) HENRY FOK SWIMMING POOL (HFSP) Sha Wan Drive, Sandy Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2819 5450/ 2872 6760
Web site: http://www.cse.hku.hk/